Rent Your Property Fast!
*30 Days or Less
Baltimore Property Solutions offers effective residential & commercial Tenant Placement Services, for rental property owners that wish to manage their own properties and only seek Tenant Placement Services. We are experts at finding landlords suitable tenants for their properties in little to no time at all through our seamless tenant placement system. Our company integrates the latest property management software that will provide the maximum amount of exposure by broadcasting your property to all Baltimore properties "For Rent" website platforms where renters are searching for properties to rent. This includes listing your property on Apartments.com, Trulia, Hotpads, Zillow, and over 50 additional rental property listing platforms for Baltimore, MD. Additionally, your property will be listed For-Rent on our very own company website that attracts an abundance of Baltimore renters, searching for properties to rent in Baltimore, Maryland.
We Find Baltimore Property Owner's Well Qualified Tenants Fast!
No initial out-of-pocket expense to get started! What are you waiting for? Start producing income to your rental property. Contact us today for a no obligation property consultation. (443) 898-3811
Do you have an upcoming property vacancy that will need tenants?
Are you an independent landlord, investor or homeowner that wish to retain management of your property and only seek Tenant Placement Services?
Is your current tenant lease soon to expire and you are looking for a suitable replacement tenant to rent your Baltimore property?
Do you need assistance with advertising your property For-Rent?
BPS Tenant Placement Services include:
Eviction screening reports - We validate that the prospective renter has not had any evictions on their rental history record within the past 5 years.
Criminal Background Checks - National Data Search including sex offense registry.
Credit Report screenings for outstanding debt delinquencies and judgements.
Employment verification and income requirements check.
Rental history confirmation - Previous landlord checks are performed to ensure that we are placing suitable tenants.
Professional references (ETC).
Rental Property Owner Benefits:
- Comprehensive market reporting for determining your property's current market value before listing the property For-Rent.
- Professional and experienced staff to screen all incoming calls from interested renters that want to know more about your property.
- No long term contract - (Unless the owner chooses to use BPS Lease agreement or needs additional Real Estate Services)
- We provide our clients with access to our list of preferred contractor's and vendor's, that will provide professional cost efficient repair services or maintenance if necessary prior to listing the property for rent.
- A one time fee of the first month's rent.
- No additional fee's for lease renewal.
- Upon our initial property assessment, we will thoroughly inspect and advise in regards to the best property solution alternatives that best fits your property and situation.
- Interior & Exterior HD resolution photos of the unit will be captured for listing.
- Current & accurate property information will be listed.
- The most property visibility on the web through syndicated sites, platforms and print media.
- 3D Virtual Tours.
- Prospects can submit online applications from handheld devices through our website.
- Prospective tenant applications can be screened within minutes.
- Communication & correspondence with prospective tenants.
- Coordinating with prospects for property showings - BPS requires a pre-application to be submitted prior to all showings.
- Consistent feedback to the owner regarding inquiries for the property and applicants.
- We diligently follow up with prospective tenants until their decisions about the available unit are finalized.
- We provide our clients with application and documentation packets for prospects.
For property owners that are in need of lease preparations, addendum's or initial executions, you have a team of well experienced leasing agents on your side!
- We handle all lease negotiations with tenants
- Collect the 1st month's rent from the tenant on owners behalf
- Conduct the execution & lease agreement signings with tenants.
- We complete the Move-in Condition Report with your new resident, take photos and provide to our owner's if requested.
- Our owners receive a thorough information packet of all collected documentation.
Considering Professional Tenant Placement Services?
Contact our office by phone (443) 898 -3811 during normal business hours to speak with one of our property managers to discuss how we can assist with finding suitable tenants for your property vacancies. You can also fill out our tenant placement form below. We specialize in filling vacancies for market rent tenant placement, Sec -8 Tenant Placement, and also HUD tenant placement services.